- Corporate online banking lets you tap into the power of online efficiency, increasing your bottom line thanks to reduced administrative costs. Online Banking lets you
- Conveniently schedule and pay bills anytime
- Set up automatic e-mail alerts for ultimate control
- Seamlessly export transactions to QuickBooks
- Depositing checks in your business account doesn't have to mean a trip to the bank – or an interruption in your workday. With our Remote Deposit service, you can deposit checks electronically from your office.
- Easy-to-use scanner and software
- Faster availability of deposited funds and time savings
- Encrypted transmission and password-protected software
- Protect your business reputation with Overdraft Coverage that automatically sweeps necessary funds into your account when you need them. At Merchants Bank, our Overdraft Coverage helps you avoid the embarrassment of overdrawing, as well as the high cost of overdraft fees.
- Did you know that most of our branches offer safe deposit boxes? Store your valueables with us, and you'll have the piece of mind knowing they are safe. Contact a branch for availability, size and cost.
- With our Cash Management services, we make your money grow - every day. We offer customized services to meet your specific needs, and a variety of programs, including:
- Investment Sweep Program
- Line of Credit Sweep Program
- Multiple Sweep Program
- Funds Concentration
- With a Business Debit Card, you can make purchases anywhere that MasterCard® is accepted. Your card functions as a check. You can use it to conveniently pay your bills, such as utilities, insurance or equipment payments.
- No annual fee
- Access to 55,000 worldwide surcharge-free ATMs
- Point-of-sale funds drawn from primary checking account
- Supports PIN-based or signature authorization
- When it comes to protecting your checking transactions, we've got it covered. With our Overdraft Assurance, you have the confidence of knowing most of your checking transactions will go through - even if there's a temporary negative balance in your account.
Merchant & Payroll Services
Merchant Services and Payroll Services are two important ways that businesses can grow revenue, control costs and better manage critical human resource functions. While we do not offer those services “in-house,” we have compiled a list of leading resources for your business to include in your search.
Our 4 Business Checking Accounts give you the option to find the account that best matches your business needs. Learn more.
Make one half of your monthly mortgage payment every two weeks and you reduce your principal, interest paid and length of repayment. Learn more.
Access over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs around the world-with hundreds right here in Vermont. Learn more.