Corporate Online Banking
Corporate online banking puts you in total control of your business finances while giving you more freedom to focus on what’s really important: moving your business forward. Plus, when you tap into the power of online efficiency, your bottom line increases thanks to reduced administrative costs, from accounts payable to payroll to labor!
Online Banking lets you:
- Review account information 24/7 with ease
- Set up automatic e-mail alerts for ultimate control
- Conveniently move funds between accounts via book transfers online
- Take advantage of one-click wire transfer initiation
- Originate ACH files such as payroll
- Account Reconciliation
- Review checks issued with Positive Pay
- Pay Federal and State taxes
- Place stop payments, effortlessly
- Receive eStatements, eliminating paper
- Conveniently schedule and pay bills anytime
- Seamlessly export transactions to Quicken or QuickBooks® or a comma-delimited file format
- Control staff access
Click here to sign up for Small Business Online Banking
Get started with Corporate Online Banking, email us at email@example.com.
Download our Corporate Online Banking Best Practices Guide.
Pay bills, check balances and transfer funds all from the convenience of your iPad. Our updated app gives you the convenient access you need. Download the latest version.
Businesses across Vermont choose to work with us for many reasons. We’re sharing 52 of those reasons throughout the year. Click here and see how many we have so far.
The bank’s routing number is: 011600020