Merchants Business Plus Checking
Designed for businesses that maintain a high monthly balance and moderate to high transaction volume.
- $100 initial deposit required to open the account.
- $20.00 monthly service charge.
- $5,000 average monthly balance to avoid monthly service charge.
- $2.00 foreign ATM fee.
- FDIC Insured.
What you get from Merchants Business Plus Checking:
- FREE processing of your first 600 items each month (checks processed and checks deposited.) Each additional item is $0.50.
- $40 credit toward your first order of checks with Harland Clarke.
- Enjoy the secure and convenient way to check account balances, make payments, transfer money and by enrolling in Small Business Online Banking.
- Surcharge-free ATM usage at Merchants Bank and over 55,000 Allpoint ATMs–including hundreds in Vermont.
- Online Banking with Bill Payment–bank anytime from your computer and enjoy 20 FREE bill payments per month. Additional payments are $0.50 each.
- Phone Banking with 24/7 access to check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments and more.
Support Where And When You Need It
- Talk to an experienced, friendly person right here in Vermont.
- Live Online Banking help is also available.
- Customer Call Center representatives are available 6 days a week. Click here for hours.
- Our statewide network of branches and ATMs make it easy for you to connect with your money and us.
- FREE access to FinanceWorks a comprehensive financial management tool, with Small Business Online Banking.
- FREE Business Debit Card for POS purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Ability to customize a suite of Cash Management services to meet your business needs–from multiple Sweep programs and Repurchase Agreements to ACH, wire transfers and tax payments.
Use your Debit Card to pay for groceries, gas, movie tickets and more. And Rewards Checking customers earn cash back on all Debit Card purchases. Learn more.
Sign up for one of our free classes and get the knowledge you need to make smarter financial decisions.
Connect all your financial information, including credit cards, loans, investments and more. Try the free demo today.