Merchants Commercial Checking
Designed for businesses that have a high transaction volume.
What you get from Merchants Commercial Checking:
- $100 initial deposit required to open the account.
- $6.00 monthly service charge.
- $2.00 foreign ATM fee.
- $0.12 per item for each item processed (checks processed and checks deposited.)
- FDIC Insured.
- Offset the monthly fee with our convenient earnings credit.
- $40 credit toward your first order of checks with Harland Clarke
- Enjoy the secure and convenient way to check account balances, make payments, transfer money and more if you are enrolled in Small Business Online Banking.
- Surcharge-free ATM usage at Merchants Bank and over 55,000 Allpoint ATMs–including hundreds in Vermont.
- Online Banking with Bill Payment-so you can do your banking anytime from your computer-with 20 free bill payments per month. Additional items are $0.50 each.
- Automated Phone Banking with 24/7 access to check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments and more.
Support Where And When You Need It
- Talk to an experienced, friendly person right here in Vermont.
- Live Online Banking help is also available.
- Customer Call Center representatives are available 6 days a week. Click here for hours.
- Our statewide network of branches and ATMs make it easy for you to connect with your money and us.
- Free access to FinanceWorks with Small Business Online Banking–a comprehensive financial management tool.
- Free Business Debit Card and usage for POS purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted
Ability to customize a suite of Cash Management services to meet your business needs–from multiple Sweep programs and Repurchase Agreements to ACH, wire transfers and tax payments.
The bank’s routing number is: 011600020
Pay your bills and do your banking all from your computer–anytime of day or night, any day of the week. Try our free demo or sign up online today.
Make payments, check balances and more from your smartphone. Download our free Mobile Banking App here. ($3 monthly fee applies to Free Checking for Life account holders.)