Merchants Rewards Checking
Designed for businesses that enjoy cash rewards by frequently using a debit card for purchases.
- $100 initial deposit required to open the account.
- $5.00 monthly service charge.
- FDIC Insured
What you get from Merchants Rewards Checking:
- Cash Back of 0.50% variable rate on all legitimate debit card Point of Sale purchases
- FREE processing on your first 200 items each month (checks processed and checks deposited.) Each additional item is $0.50.
- Automatic rebate of the Merchants Bank foreign ATM fee.
- $40 credit toward your first order of checks with Harland Clarke.
- Enjoy the secure and convenient way to check account balances, make payments, transfer money and more by enrolling in Small Business Online Banking.
- Surcharge-free ATM usage at Merchants Bank and over 55,000 Allpoint ATMs–including hundreds in Vermont.
- Online Banking with Bill Payment–bank anytime from your computer and enjoy 20 FREE bill payments per month. Additional payments are $0.50 each.
- Phone Banking with 24/7 access to check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments and more.
Support Where And When You Need It
- Talk to an experienced, friendly person right here in Vermont.
- Live Online Banking help is also available.
- Customer Call Center representatives are available 6 days a week. Click here for hours.
- Our statewide network of branches and ATMs make it easy for you to connect with your money and us.
- FREE access to FinanceWorks, a comprehensive financial management tool, with Small Business Online Banking.
- FREE Business Debit Card for POS purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Ability to customize a suite of Cash Management services to meet your business needs–from multiple Sweep programs and Repurchase Agreements to ACH, wire transfers and tax payments.
*Annual cash rewards of $600 or more require 1099 reporting.
Make one half of your monthly mortgage payment every two weeks and you reduce your principal, interest paid and length of repayment. Learn more.
Businesses across Vermont choose to work with us for many reasons. We’re sharing 52 of those reasons throughout the year. Click here and see how many we have so far.
Our range of residential mortgages are maintained and serviced in-house-keeping our Vermont economy healthier. Check today’s rates and get started.