Bank On It
An introduction to bank services
By the end of this course, participants will understand available banking services and how to build a positive relationship with a financial institution. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the major types of insured financial institutions.
- Identify five reasons to use a bank.
- Describe the steps involved in opening a bank account.
- Describe two types of deposit accounts.
- Identify additional bank services that come with deposit accounts.
Contact your local branch to set up a Bank On It class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Pay bills, check balances and transfer funds all from the convenience of your iPad. Our updated app gives you the convenient access you need. Download the latest version.
Our range of residential mortgages are maintained and serviced in-house-keeping our Vermont economy healthier. Check today’s rates and get started.
Make one half of your monthly mortgage payment every two weeks and you reduce your principal, interest paid and length of repayment. Learn more.