Bank On It
An introduction to bank services
By the end of this course, participants will understand available banking services and how to build a positive relationship with a financial institution. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the major types of insured financial institutions.
- Identify five reasons to use a bank.
- Describe the steps involved in opening a bank account.
- Describe two types of deposit accounts.
- Identify additional bank services that come with deposit accounts.
Contact your local branch to set up a Bank On It class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Upload any photo you want and add a personal touch to your Merchants Bank Debit Card. Learn more.
Access over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs around the world-with hundreds right here in Vermont. Learn more.
Our Adjustable Rate Mortgages can mean powerful savings-with more money in your pocket each month. Plus, our superior, local customer service gives you added peace of mind. Apply today.