Bank On It
An introduction to bank services
By the end of this course, participants will understand available banking services and how to build a positive relationship with a financial institution. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the major types of insured financial institutions.
- Identify five reasons to use a bank.
- Describe the steps involved in opening a bank account.
- Describe two types of deposit accounts.
- Identify additional bank services that come with deposit accounts.
Contact your local branch to set up a Bank On It class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Pay your bills and do your banking all from your computer–anytime of day or night, any day of the week. Try our free demo or sign up online today.
From lines of credit and cash back checking accounts to cash management and local decision making on loans. Learn more.
Use your Debit Card to pay for groceries, gas, movie tickets and more. And Rewards Checking customers earn cash back on all Debit Card purchases. Learn more.