Bank On It
An introduction to bank services
By the end of this course, participants will understand available banking services and how to build a positive relationship with a financial institution. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the major types of insured financial institutions.
- Identify five reasons to use a bank.
- Describe the steps involved in opening a bank account.
- Describe two types of deposit accounts.
- Identify additional bank services that come with deposit accounts.
Contact your local branch to set up a Bank On It class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Make payments, check balances and more from your smartphone. Download our free Mobile Banking App here. ($3 monthly fee applies to Free Checking for Life account holders.)
Connect all your financial information, including credit cards, loans, investments and more. Try the free demo today.
Get cash back on Debit card purchases, enjoy FREE Online and Mobile Banking, surcharge-free access to 55,000 Merchants Bank and Allpoint ATMs. Click here.