Charge It Right
How to make a credit card work for you
By the end of this course, participants will understand how to use a credit card responsibly and what to do when a credit card is lost or stolen. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Define credit.
- Explain why credit is important.
- Describe the purpose of credit cards.
- Determine if you are ready to apply for a credit card.
- Determine which credit card is best suited for you.
- Identify the factors creditors look for when making credit decisions.
- Describe how to use a credit card responsibly.
- Identify the steps to take when a credit card is lost or stolen.
Contact your local branch to set up a Charge It Right class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
We earn the trust of our clients by combining our unique investment approach with true Vermont values of listening, learning and taking action. Find out more.
Our range of residential mortgages are maintained and serviced in-house-keeping our Vermont economy healthier. Check today’s rates and get started.
From lines of credit and cash back checking accounts to cash management and local decision making on loans. Learn more.