Charge It Right
How to make a credit card work for you
By the end of this course, participants will understand how to use a credit card responsibly and what to do when a credit card is lost or stolen. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Define credit.
- Explain why credit is important.
- Describe the purpose of credit cards.
- Determine if you are ready to apply for a credit card.
- Determine which credit card is best suited for you.
- Identify the factors creditors look for when making credit decisions.
- Describe how to use a credit card responsibly.
- Identify the steps to take when a credit card is lost or stolen.
Contact your local branch to set up a Charge It Right class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Connect all your financial information, including credit cards, loans, investments and more. Try the free demo today.
Upload any photo you want and add a personal touch to your Merchants Bank Debit Card. Learn more.
Pay bills, check balances and transfer funds all from the convenience of your iPad. Our updated app gives you the convenient access you need. Download the latest version.