Charge It Right
How to make a credit card work for you
By the end of this course, participants will understand how to use a credit card responsibly and what to do when a credit card is lost or stolen. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Define credit.
- Explain why credit is important.
- Describe the purpose of credit cards.
- Determine if you are ready to apply for a credit card.
- Determine which credit card is best suited for you.
- Identify the factors creditors look for when making credit decisions.
- Describe how to use a credit card responsibly.
- Identify the steps to take when a credit card is lost or stolen.
Contact your local branch to set up a Charge It Right class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Pay your bills and do your banking all from your computer–anytime of day or night, any day of the week. Try our free demo or sign up online today.
Make payments, check balances and more from your smartphone. Download our free Mobile Banking App here. ($3 monthly fee applies to Free Checking for Life account holders.)
The bank’s routing number is: 011600020