How to recover financially and and rebuild your credit after a financial setback
By the end of this course, participants will learn about steps they can take to recover financially and rebuild their credit after experiencing a financial setback. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Assess their current financial situation.
- Identify ways to increase income and decrease and prioritize expenses.
- Develop a financial recovery plan.
- Identify steps to successfully implement a financial recovery plan.
- Recognize how to guard against credit repair scams.
- Identify timeframes to review and adjust their financial recovery plan.
Contact your local branch to set up a Financial Recovery class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Access over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs around the world-with hundreds right here in Vermont. Learn more.
We earn the trust of our clients by combining our unique investment approach with true Vermont values of listening, learning and taking action. Find out more.
From lines of credit and cash back checking accounts to cash management and local decision making on loans. Learn more.