How to recover financially and and rebuild your credit after a financial setback
By the end of this course, participants will learn about steps they can take to recover financially and rebuild their credit after experiencing a financial setback. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Assess their current financial situation.
- Identify ways to increase income and decrease and prioritize expenses.
- Develop a financial recovery plan.
- Identify steps to successfully implement a financial recovery plan.
- Recognize how to guard against credit repair scams.
- Identify timeframes to review and adjust their financial recovery plan.
Contact your local branch to set up a Financial Recovery class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Our 4 Business Checking Accounts give you the option to find the account that best matches your business needs. Learn more.
Whether it’s home improvement, education expenses or a vacation,
put your home’s equity to work for you. Apply online.
Sign up for one of our free classes and get the knowledge you need to make smarter financial decisions.