How to recover financially and and rebuild your credit after a financial setback
By the end of this course, participants will learn about steps they can take to recover financially and rebuild their credit after experiencing a financial setback. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Assess their current financial situation.
- Identify ways to increase income and decrease and prioritize expenses.
- Develop a financial recovery plan.
- Identify steps to successfully implement a financial recovery plan.
- Recognize how to guard against credit repair scams.
- Identify timeframes to review and adjust their financial recovery plan.
Contact your local branch to set up a Financial Recovery class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
MasterCard® Debit Card with complimentary fraud monitoring program. Pay bills, buy gas, groceries, gifts and more.
Access your account, transfer money, check balances, pay bills and more from your smartphone or tablet. Free with Freedom Checking, Simply Checking, and Growth Checking.
Protect your reputation and reduce expenses. Choose from three levels of personal overdraft protection to help avoid the embarrassment of a declined transaction.