Keep It Safe
Your rights as a consumer
By the end of this course, participants will understand how to protect their rights as consumers and how to be financially prepared if a disaster strikes. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Recognize how federal deposit insurance protects deposits.
- Recognize how to guard against identity theft.
- Recognize how the various types of insurance will help you manage risks.
- Recognize the need to plan for unexpected death or disability.
- Describe the ways you need to be financially prepared for disasters.
Contact your local branch to set up a Keep It Safe class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Make one half of your monthly mortgage payment every two weeks and you reduce your principal, interest paid and length of repayment. Learn more.
The bank’s routing number is: 011600020
Make payments, check balances and more from your smartphone. Download our free Mobile Banking App here. ($3 monthly fee applies to Free Checking for Life account holders.)