Keep It Safe
Your rights as a consumer
By the end of this course, participants will understand how to protect their rights as consumers and how to be financially prepared if a disaster strikes. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Recognize how federal deposit insurance protects deposits.
- Recognize how to guard against identity theft.
- Recognize how the various types of insurance will help you manage risks.
- Recognize the need to plan for unexpected death or disability.
- Describe the ways you need to be financially prepared for disasters.
Contact your local branch to set up a Keep It Safe class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Use your Debit Card to pay for groceries, gas, movie tickets and more. And Rewards Checking customers earn cash back on all Debit Card purchases. Learn more.
Make payments, check balances and more from your smartphone. Download our free Mobile Banking App here. ($3 monthly fee applies to Free Checking for Life account holders.)
From lines of credit and cash back checking accounts to cash management and local decision making on loans. Learn more.