Keep It Safe
Your rights as a consumer
By the end of this course, participants will understand how to protect their rights as consumers and how to be financially prepared if a disaster strikes. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Recognize how federal deposit insurance protects deposits.
- Recognize how to guard against identity theft.
- Recognize how the various types of insurance will help you manage risks.
- Recognize the need to plan for unexpected death or disability.
- Describe the ways you need to be financially prepared for disasters.
Contact your local branch to set up a Keep It Safe class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Our range of residential mortgages are maintained and serviced in-house-keeping our Vermont economy healthier. Check today’s rates and get started.
Upload any photo you want and add a personal touch to your Merchants Bank Debit Card. Learn more.
Pay your bills and do your banking all from your computer–anytime of day or night, any day of the week. Try our free demo or sign up online today.