How to keep track of your money
By the end of this course, participants will understand how to manage money by preparing a personal spending plan and identifying ways to decrease spending and increase income. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Track daily spending habits.
- Prepare a personal spending plan or budget to estimate monthly income and expenses.
- Identify ways to decrease spending.
- Identify possible ways to increase income.
- Identify budgeting tools that will help you manage your bills.
- List and prioritize financial goals.
- Recognize how to create a plan to achieve financial goals.
Contact your local branch to set up a Money Matters class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Make one half of your monthly mortgage payment every two weeks and you reduce your principal, interest paid and length of repayment. Learn more.
Connect all your financial information, including credit cards, loans, investments and more. Try the free demo today.
Pay your bills and do your banking all from your computer–anytime of day or night, any day of the week. Try our free demo or sign up online today.