How to keep track of your money
By the end of this course, participants will understand how to manage money by preparing a personal spending plan and identifying ways to decrease spending and increase income. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Track daily spending habits.
- Prepare a personal spending plan or budget to estimate monthly income and expenses.
- Identify ways to decrease spending.
- Identify possible ways to increase income.
- Identify budgeting tools that will help you manage your bills.
- List and prioritize financial goals.
- Recognize how to create a plan to achieve financial goals.
Contact your local branch to set up a Money Matters class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Use your Debit Card to pay for groceries, gas, movie tickets and more. And Rewards Checking customers earn cash back on all Debit Card purchases. Learn more.
Our range of residential mortgages are maintained and serviced in-house-keeping our Vermont economy healthier. Check today’s rates and get started.
Our 4 Business Checking Accounts give you the option to find the account that best matches your business needs. Learn more.