How to keep track of your money
By the end of this course, participants will understand how to manage money by preparing a personal spending plan and identifying ways to decrease spending and increase income. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Track daily spending habits.
- Prepare a personal spending plan or budget to estimate monthly income and expenses.
- Identify ways to decrease spending.
- Identify possible ways to increase income.
- Identify budgeting tools that will help you manage your bills.
- List and prioritize financial goals.
- Recognize how to create a plan to achieve financial goals.
Contact your local branch to set up a Money Matters class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Access your account, transfer money, check balances, pay bills and more from your smartphone or tablet. Free with Freedom Checking, Rewards Checking, Growth Checking.
Sign up for one of our free classes and get the knowledge you need to make smarter financial decisions.
Protect your reputation and reduce expenses. Choose from three levels of personal overdraft protection to help avoid the embarrassment of a declined transaction.