Money Smart for Older Adults
plan for a more secure financial future
This course teaches important points to consider in planning for a more secure financial future, including how to guard against identity theft and other forms of financial exploitation, how to prepare financially for unexpected life events, and what to have ready in case disaster strikes. By the end of this course, participants will be better able to:
- Recognize and reduce the risk of elder financial exploitation
- Guard against identity theft
- Plan for possible loss of the ability to manage finances
- Prepare financially for disasters
- Find other helpful resources for managing money and reporting financial exploitation
Contact your local branch to set up a Money Smart for Older Adults class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Sign up for one of our free classes and get the knowledge you need to make smarter financial decisions.
Save paper and reduce your carbon footprint–a free service for personal online banking customers–sign up today.
Pay your bills and do your banking all from your computer–anytime of day or night, any day of the week. Try our free demo or sign up online today.