Money Smart for Older Adults
plan for a more secure financial future
This course teaches important points to consider in planning for a more secure financial future, including how to guard against identity theft and other forms of financial exploitation, how to prepare financially for unexpected life events, and what to have ready in case disaster strikes. By the end of this course, participants will be better able to:
- Recognize and reduce the risk of elder financial exploitation
- Guard against identity theft
- Plan for possible loss of the ability to manage finances
- Prepare financially for disasters
- Find other helpful resources for managing money and reporting financial exploitation
Contact your local branch to set up a Money Smart for Older Adults class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
The bank’s routing number is: 011600020
From lines of credit and cash back checking accounts to cash management and local decision making on loans. Learn more.
Our 4 Business Checking Accounts give you the option to find the account that best matches your business needs. Learn more.