Pay Yourself First
Why you should save, save, save
By the end of this course, participants will understand ways to save money and savings options to save toward their goals. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Explain why it's important to save.
- Determine goals toward which you want to save.
- Identify savings options.
- Determine which savings options will help you reach your savings goals.
- Recognize investment options that will work for you.
- List ways you could save for retirement.
- List ways to save for large-expense goals, including child’s college tuition, car or home purchase, or a vacation.
Contact your local branch to set up a Pay Yourself First class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Make one half of your monthly mortgage payment every two weeks and you reduce your principal, interest paid and length of repayment. Learn more.
From lines of credit and cash back checking accounts to cash management and local decision making on loans. Learn more.
Connect all your financial information, including credit cards, loans, investments and more. Try the free demo today.