Paying For College and Cars
Installment Loans (Young Adult Curriculum)
By the end of this course, participants will understand general information on installment loans, including car loans and student loans. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between secured and unsecured installment loans.
- Explain why installment loans cost less than rent-to-own services.
- Identify the factors lenders use to make loan decisions.
- Identify the questions to ask when purchasing a car.
- Describe various types of college loans and loan programs.
Contact your local branch to set up a Paying for College and Cars class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Sign up for one of our free classes and get the knowledge you need to make smarter financial decisions.
Pay bills, check balances and transfer funds all from the convenience of your iPad. Our updated app gives you the convenient access you need. Download the latest version.
Connect all your financial information, including credit cards, loans, investments and more. Try the free demo today.