Paying For College and Cars
Installment Loans (Young Adult Curriculum)
By the end of this course, participants will understand general information on installment loans, including car loans and student loans. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between secured and unsecured installment loans.
- Explain why installment loans cost less than rent-to-own services.
- Identify the factors lenders use to make loan decisions.
- Identify the questions to ask when purchasing a car.
- Describe various types of college loans and loan programs.
Contact your local branch to set up a Paying for College and Cars class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Whether it’s home improvement, education expenses or a vacation,
put your home’s equity to work for you. Apply online.
Save paper and reduce your carbon footprint–a free service for personal online banking customers–sign up today.
Our Adjustable Rate Mortgages can mean powerful savings-with more money in your pocket each month. Plus, our superior, local customer service gives you added peace of mind. Apply today.