Paying For College and Cars
Installment Loans (Young Adult Curriculum)
By the end of this course, participants will understand general information on installment loans, including car loans and student loans. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between secured and unsecured installment loans.
- Explain why installment loans cost less than rent-to-own services.
- Identify the factors lenders use to make loan decisions.
- Identify the questions to ask when purchasing a car.
- Describe various types of college loans and loan programs.
Contact your local branch to set up a Paying for College and Cars class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Our range of residential mortgages are maintained and serviced in-house-keeping our Vermont economy healthier. Check today’s rates and get started.
Pay bills, check balances and transfer funds all from the convenience of your iPad. Our updated app gives you the convenient access you need. Download the latest version.
Upload any photo you want and add a personal touch to your Merchants Bank Debit Card. Learn more.