To Your Credit
How your credit history will affect your credit future
By the end of this course, participants will understand how to read a credit report and how to build and repair their credit history. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Define credit.
- Explain why credit is important.
- Describe the purpose of a credit report and how it is used.
- Order a copy of their credit report.
- Read and analyze their credit report to determine if they are ready to apply for credit.
- Differentiate between “good” and “bad” credit.
- Describe the implications of “good” and “bad” credit scores.
- Identify ways to build and repair your credit history.
- Recognize how to correct errors on your credit report.
- Recognize how to guard against identity theft.
Contact your local branch to set up a To Your Credit class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Make payments, check balances and more from your smartphone. Download our free Mobile Banking App here. ($3 monthly fee applies to Free Checking for Life account holders.)
Our Adjustable Rate Mortgages can mean powerful savings-with more money in your pocket each month. Plus, our superior, local customer service gives you added peace of mind. Apply today.
Pay bills, check balances and transfer funds all from the convenience of your iPad. Our updated app gives you the convenient access you need. Download the latest version.