To Your Credit
How your credit history will affect your credit future
By the end of this course, participants will understand how to read a credit report and how to build and repair their credit history. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Define credit.
- Explain why credit is important.
- Describe the purpose of a credit report and how it is used.
- Order a copy of their credit report.
- Read and analyze their credit report to determine if they are ready to apply for credit.
- Differentiate between “good” and “bad” credit.
- Describe the implications of “good” and “bad” credit scores.
- Identify ways to build and repair your credit history.
- Recognize how to correct errors on your credit report.
- Recognize how to guard against identity theft.
Contact your local branch to set up a To Your Credit class for your group, or fill out the form below. Given the importance of face-to-face interaction for our classes, we offer these classes only in geographic proximity to our Vermont-based branch network.
Protect your reputation and reduce expenses. Choose from three levels of personal overdraft protection to help avoid the embarrassment of a declined transaction.
Sign up for one of our free classes and get the knowledge you need to make smarter financial decisions.
MasterCard® Debit Card with complimentary fraud monitoring program. Pay bills, buy gas, groceries, gifts and more. Learn how to earn cash back on POS purchases!