- Online business banking lets you tap into the power of online efficiency, increasing your bottom line thanks to reduced administrative costs. Online Banking lets you
- Conveniently schedule and pay bills anytime
- Set up automatic e-mail alerts for ultimate control
- Seamlessly export transactions to QuickBooks
- Depositing checks in your municipal account doesn't have to mean a trip to the bank – or an interruption in your workday. With our Remote Deposit service, you can deposit checks electronically from your office.
- Easy-to-use scanner and software
- Faster availability of deposited funds and time savings
- Encrypted transmission and password-protected software
- With our Cash Management services, we make your money grow - every day. We offer customized services to meet your specific needs, and a variety of programs, including:
- Investment Sweep Program
- Line of Credit Sweep Program
- Multiple Sweep Program
- Funds Concentration
- With a Business Debit Card, you can make purchases anywhere that MasterCard® is accepted. Your card functions as a check. You can use it to conveniently pay your bills, such as utilities, insurance or equipment payments.
- No annual fee
- Access to 55,000 worldwide surcharge-free ATMs
- Point-of-sale funds drawn from primary checking account
- Supports PIN-based or signature authorization
Sign up for one of our free classes and get the knowledge you need to make smarter financial decisions.
We earn the trust of our clients by combining our unique investment approach with true Vermont values of listening, learning and taking action. Find out more.
The bank’s routing number is: 011600020