Securely view and manage your accounts from your computer at any time of day; benefit from flexibility and extensive functionality.
Online Banking lets you:
- Review account information 24/7 with ease
- Control staff access
- Seamlessly export transactions to Quicken or Quickbooks® or a comma-delimited file format
- Conveniently move funds between accounts via book transfers online
- Account reconciliation
- Place stop payments, effortlessly
- Pay Federal and State taxes
- Set-up automatic e-mail alerts for ultimate controll
- Receive eStatements, eliminating paper
Additional services available through Corporate Online Banking
- Initiate wire transfers
- ACH transactions for items such as direct deposit of payroll, vendor payments, or payments from your customers
- A check fraud prevention solution that gives you the control to reject unauthorized checks presented against your account
ACH Debit Filter
- A fraud detection tool that gives you the control to allow only authorizes ACH debits on your account
Sign Up for Small Business Online Banking:
For more information on Corporate Online Banking and to find a solution that works for you:
Contact Govenment Banking to find out more.
Download our Corporate Online Banking Best Practices Guide
Protect your reputation and reduce expenses. Choose from three levels of personal overdraft protection to help avoid the embarrassment of a declined transaction.
Sign up for one of our free classes and get the knowledge you need to make smarter financial decisions.
Access your account, transfer money, check balances, pay bills and more from your smartphone or tablet. Free with Freedom Checking, Simply Checking, and Growth Checking.