Corporate online banking puts you in total control of your municipal finances while giving you more freedom to focus on what’s really important: moving your business forward. Plus, when you tap into the power of online efficiency, your bottom line increases thanks to reduced administrative costs, from accounts payable to payroll to labor!
Online Banking lets you:
- Review account information 24/7 with ease
- Set up automatic e-mail alerts for ultimate control
- Conveniently move funds between accounts via book transfers online
- Take advantage of one-click wire transfer initiation
- Concentrate, disburse funds and originate payroll via ACH
- Reconcile accounts and place stop payments, effortlessly
- Conveniently schedule and pay bills anytime
- Seamlessly export transactions to Quicken or QuickBooks® or a comma-delimited file format
- Control staff access
Put the power of online business banking to work for you:
Call 800-322-5222 today to find out more.
Download our Corporate Online Banking Best Practices Guide
Protect your reputation and reduce expenses. Choose from three levels of personal overdraft protection to help avoid the embarrassment of a declined transaction.
Sign up for one of our free classes and get the knowledge you need to make smarter financial decisions.
Access your account, transfer money, check balances, pay bills and more from your smartphone or tablet. Free with Freedom Checking, Rewards Checking, Growth Checking.