Business online banking puts you in total control of your municipal finances while giving you more freedom to focus on what’s really important: moving your business forward. Plus, when you tap into the power of online efficiency, your bottom line increases thanks to reduced administrative costs, from accounts payable to payroll to labor!
Online Banking lets you:
- Review account information 24/7 with ease
- Set up automatic e-mail alerts for ultimate control
- Conveniently move funds between accounts via book transfers online
- Take advantage of one-click wire transfer initiation
- Concentrate, disburse funds and originate payroll via ACH
- Reconcile accounts and place stop payments, effortlessly
- Conveniently schedule and pay bills anytime
- Seamlessly export transactions to Quicken or QuickBooks® or a comma-delimited file format
- Control staff access
Put the power of online business banking to work for you:
Call 800-322-5222 today to find out more.
Download our Business Online Banking Best Practices Guide
Connect all your financial information, including credit cards, loans, investments and more. Try the free demo today.
Use your Debit Card to pay for groceries, gas, movie tickets and more. And Rewards Checking customers earn cash back on all Debit Card purchases. Learn more.
Pay your bills and do your banking all from your computer–anytime of day or night, any day of the week. Try our free demo or sign up online today.