At Merchants Bank, we make mortgages simple. If you are buying a home or looking to refinance, our experienced lenders provide helpful, personal service.
- Free pre-qualification
- Competitive fixed and adjustable rate options
- Our unique bi-weekly mortgage
Getting the money you need – whether it's for home improvements, college tuition or emergencies – is quick and convenient with our Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit.
- Fixed- and variable-rate options
- A streamlined application process
- Possible tax-deductible interest
- Primary mortgage can be with another bank
With today’s low interest rate environment, now is a great time to consider refinancing.
- Lower your monthly payment
- Reduce your interest rate
- Payoff your mortgage sooner
- Capitalize on the equity in your home
Merchants Bank has expanded our loan offerings, to offer competitive NEW low-and-no-down payment options.
- Low down payment options - Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan
- Low-and-no-down payment options - Veterans Affairs (VA) Loans
- Loans up to 100 % financing - Rural Housing Development (RD) Loan
Thinking about purchasing a new home? Speak with an experience lender on our local mortgage team. They can help with:
- New construction loan
- Jumbo loans
- Competitive fixed and adjustable rate mortgages
- Land loans
- Seasonal properties
- FHA, VA and RD loans
Lock in the current interest rate for 60 days, free of charge - at any time from when your first submit your application to when your closing date is set.
- If your rate is locked, and rates are higher when your closing rate is set, we will honor your lower locked-in rate.
- If rates are lower when your closing rate is set, you will receive the lower rate.
- If your rate is not locked, you will receive the rate in affect at the time.
MasterCard® Debit Card with complimentary fraud monitoring program. Pay bills, buy gas, groceries, gifts and more. Learn how to earn cash back on POS purchases!
Protect your reputation and reduce expenses. Choose from three levels of personal overdraft protection to help avoid the embarrassment of a declined transaction.
Sign up for one of our free classes and get the knowledge you need to make smarter financial decisions.