Sign Up Now
|30 Year Fixed Bi-Weekly with Auto-Pay||4.050%||4.105%|
|20 Year Fixed Bi-Weekly with Auto-Pay||3.600%||3.678%|
|15 Year Fixed Auto-Pay||3.350%||3.452%|
|10 Year Fixed Auto-Pay||3.100%||3.246%|
|1-Year ARM with 15-Year Term||2.125%||2.330%|
|1-Year ARM with 10-Year Term||2.125%||2.367%|
|3-1 ARM with 15-Year Term||3.250%||2.735%|
|3-1 ARM with 10-Year Term||3.000%||2.793%|
|5 Year Fixed HE Loan||3.430%||3.763%|
|15 Year Fixed HE Loan||4.720%||4.844%|
Click on the Rate or APR for payment information.More Rates
* Today's Rates do not apply to Massachusetts properties. For rates on Massachusetts properties, click for a personal quote.
Local Mortgage Options
Merchants Bank continues to offer mortgage options that are held and serviced locally, right here in Vermont. Our lending associates will help you choose the best loan for your situation, whether you are looking to finance a primary residence, investment property or second home suitable for year-round occupancy.
- Local decisions. Local servicing.
- Competitive rate options (fixed and adjustable)
- Free pre-qualification
- A variety of terms, ranging from 10 years to 30 years
- Our unique bi-weekly mortgage
- Maximum loan-to-value ratio of 80% of appraised value or purchase price, whichever is lower
- Maximum loan amount of $424,100
- For other specialized loans including, Jumbo, Construction, and Seasonal, click here.
Our local mortgage team is happy to help you find the right home loan for your needs. We’ll help you compare options, including overall costs, monthly payments, terms, and conditions. If you prefer, you can apply on-line.
View all loan and deposit rates.
Contact Our Local Lenders
Our highly experienced Local Mortgage team will be with you when you need them. Contact them today to make an appointment.
Access your account, transfer money, check balances, pay bills and more from your smartphone or tablet. Free with Freedom Checking, Simply Checking, and Growth Checking.
MasterCard® Debit Card with complimentary fraud monitoring program. Pay bills, buy gas, groceries, gifts and more.
Protect your reputation and reduce expenses. Choose from three levels of personal overdraft protection to help avoid the embarrassment of a declined transaction.