Can you say Cha-Ching?
Rewards Checking customers who use their Merchants Bank Debit Card earn 0.5% cash back* on all debit card purchases. Gas, groceries, gifts, you name it. Pay with your Rewards Checking Debit Card and we pay you cash back - an average of $15.00 per month. No waiting to find out if you've won a contest. No waiting until the end of the year.
Start earning cash back. All you need is a Merchants Bank Rewards Checking account and Debit Card.
Most banks offer a confusing array of multiple checking accounts. Instead, we offer just one checking account loaded with everything you need, so you can bank the way YOU want to.
- Earn cash back* for debit card purchases
- Free initial MasterCard® Debit Card; personalize your debit card for $10
- Earn cash back through Purchase Rewards program in Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking for smartphones and tablets; Free Text Banking
- Free Online Banking and Free Bill payment and Presentment
- Free eStatements
- Free ATM locator app and access to 55,000 surcharge-free Allpoint ATMs.
- Automatic rebate for non-Merchants Bank ATM fees
- Free access to helpful money management tools like FinanceWorks
- Mobile Capture is also available**
- The account has a monthly average balance requirement of $1,000.00.
- There is a $5.00 monthly service charge if your monthly average balance is below $1,000.00. This monthly fee can be waived or offset if the account holder:
- maintains a monthly average balance of $1,000.00
- is 21 - years old or younger
- is 62 - years old or older
- uses their Rewards Checking Debit Card enough to earn more than $5.00 per month in cash back
- Statements and check images are free in Online Banking. A $1.00 charge is assessed for each paper statement. You can opt to receive only e-statements once you sign in to Online Banking.
- A rebate of 0.5% variable rate of the amount of all POS debit card transactions will be credited to the Rewards Checking account at the time of the statement cycle. If the account is closed before the rebate is credited, you will not receive the rebate amount. ATM cash withdrawals are not eligible for this rebate. IRS 1099 reporting for annual rebates of $600 or greater.
**Mobile Capture - There is a $0.50 charge for each deposited item, certain deposit and check limits apply and there is a daily cut off for deposits to be credited on a business day.