Knowledge@Wharton Business Newsletter
Merchants Bank teams up with the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania to bring you Knowledge@Wharton
In the global business world, where enormous changes can occur in nanoseconds, knowledge is increasingly a source of competitive advantage. Knowledge@Wharton's mission has always been to educate business leaders as they change the world and themselves. Knowledge@Wharton is another step in that direction. It brings you the expertise of Wharton's world-class faculty combined with the speed and depth of the Internet.
Every two weeks, Wharton's publishes a newsletter with fresh updates based on academic research and lots more. Knowledge@Wharton has:
- Articles based on research papers, often with links to the original paper
- Academic summaries and abstracts of research papers
- Book reviews and author interviews
- Analysis of current business issues
- Discussions between Wharton faculty members and business leaders
- Reports on conferences and seminars
- A searchable database of business research
Merchants Bank has become an affilate of Knowledge@Wharton to offer this service to our customers. If you are interested in receiving the Knowledge@Wharton newsletter, click here for the free subscription page.