Residential Investment Properties
(non owner-occupied 1-4 family)
Unless otherwise indicated, payments and rates are in effect for the loan term. ARM interest rates and payment changes are estimated based upon today’s index value. Payments do not include taxes and insurance. Actual total payments will be greater.
Mortgage interest rate lock-in option for a maximum of 45 days with no fee. If the Bank’s published rate is lower when the final closing rate is set ten days prior to closing, the borrower shall benefit from the lower rate without charge.
Rates are effective 9/13/13 and are subject to change without notice. Call 1-800-322-5222 for more information.
|Loan Type||Max Loan Term||Interest Rate||Points1||Annual Percentage Rate2||Payment Per $1000 Borrowed||Max. LTV3|
|Fixed Rate||20 Years||5.875
|Fixed Rate||15 Years||5.350
|1-Year Adjustable4 3.00% Margin; Caps 2% Annual, 6% Life||20 Years||3.250||1||3.258||• 12 payments of $5.67 at 3.25%
• 228 payments of $5.60 at 3.125%
1. Each point is equal to one percent of the loan amount. All available point options are shown above.
2. Annual Percentage Rates for conventional mortgages are based upon a loan amount of $150,000 for the refinance of a primary residence. The APRs shown for all Adjustable Rate Mortgages may be increased or decreased after closing due to changes in the interest rate. All first mortgage APRs are based upon borrower’s election to use VTECS for title work.
3. Maximum Loan-to-Value ratio, including all loans secured by the property.
4. Rate and payment may increase after the first year. Index is the weekly average yield on US Treasury Securities adjusted to a constant maturity of one year (currently .150%), and payments are estimated using today’s index.