Frost Bank is one of the biggest banks in Texas. It is located in San Antonio and was founded in 1899. The bank employs over 4,000 full-time employees in 146 offices in Texas.It has amassed loans and leases worth $13,00 billion. Frost Bank has earned 4 out of 5 stars for safety and soundness.
Products and Services
- Personal Banking (Checking, Personal Loans, Savings & Money Market Accounts, CDs (Certificates of Deposit), Gift Cards, Mortgages & Lot Loans, Private Banking, Personal Account, Online & Mobile Banking);
- Personal Investments;
- Personal Insurance (Insurance providers include Chubb, ACE,Travelers, AIG, Central, Safeco, Nationwide Private Client, PURE);
- Business Banking (Checking, Loans & Financing, Savings & Money Market Accounts, Frost at Work, CDs (Certificate of Deposit), Treasury Management, Cards, Correspondent Services, Business Checking, Cash Manager, Merchant Services);
- Business Investments (Asset Management, Brokerage Services, Oil & Gas Management, Real Estate Management);
- Business Insurance (Property And Casualty).
Reasons To Bank with Frost Bank
- You can get free automatic overdraft transfers;
- Yuur deposits are FDIC insured;
- Decide if you want overdraft protection;
- You can make mobile check deposits;
- Customized debit card alerts;
- College students can get a discount for servicing a checking account;
- Phone calls are answered by a real person;
- The bank offers the opportunity to earn tiered interest rates on your money market account funds;
- You can make transfers to and from your savings account online.
Reasons You May Want to Look Elsewhere
- Frost Bank is only available in Texas;
- You will need at least $1,000 for a Frost Bank CD;
- You can only open a Frost Bank checking account online.
P.O. Box 1600
San Antonio, Texas 78296
P.O. Box 34746
San Antonio, TX 78265
Customer Service Specialists:
Internet Banking Specialists: