100 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC
- Credit cards;
- Different services and supports;
- Huge experience;
- Online banking;
- Mobile app.
- Not FDIC-insured;
Bank of America ensures people, companies and institutional investors with the financial products and services. These financial services help reach their set goals. The wide range of options and international capabilities allow us to provide innovative, state-of-the-art solutions that help customers succeed in market and become ready for the future.
The Bank of America has the following services:
- for individuals: retail, preferred and small business, Merrill;
- for business: business banking, global commercial banking, global corporate & investment banking;
- for institutional investors: global markets.
Each of the Bank of America service may be opted online.
Is there a monthly fee for Bank of America?
There are cards that have a monthly fee like Bank of America Premium Rewards. You have to pay a $95 monthly fee. In any case, every client should address a manager to understand whether your credit card implies the fees or not.
Bank of America credit cards
|Bank of America Cash Rewards||$200 online cash rewards bonus offer and 3% cash back in the category of your choice|
|Bank of America® Travel Rewards||25,000 online bonus points offer (a $250 value) and no annual fee|
|Bank of America Premium Rewards||50,000 online bonus points offer (a $500 value)|
|Alaska Airlines Visa||40,000 Bonus Mile Offer + a Limited Time Intro Annual Fee Offer|
|Norwegian Cruise Line||20,000 bonus points offer|
|Susan G. Komen® Cash Rewards Visa® credit card from Bank of America||Help fight breast cancer and get a $200 online cash rewards bonus offer|
|MLB®||Support a team you love and get a $200 online cash rewards bonus offer|
|World Wildlife Fund||Help support WWF and get a $200 online cash rewards bonus offer|
|U.S. Pride®||$200 online cash rewards bonus offer|
|Spirit Airlines World Mastercard®||Earn up to 30,000 bonus miles|
|Allegiant World Mastercard®||15,000 bonus points offer|
|Amtrak Guest Rewards® World Mastercard®||20,000 Bonus Points Offer|
|Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard®||50,000 Bonus Miles Offer|
|Sonesta World Mastercard||Earn up to 95,000 in bonus points offers|
|Royal Caribbean®||10,000 MyCruise® bonus points offer|
|Virgin Atlantic||Up to 50,000 in bonus Virgin Points and companion fare offers|
|Asiana Visa Signature®||30,000 Bonus Miles offer|
|Celebrity Cruises®||10,000 MyCruise® bonus points offer|
|Bank of America® Cash Rewards Secured||Help strengthen or build your credit and earn cash back|
|BankAmericard® Secured||Help establish, strengthen – or even rebuild your credit with a card that’s simple and convenient|
|Bank of America® Cash Rewards for Students||3% cash back in the category of your choice – online shopping, off-campus dining and more|
|BankAmericard Travel Rewards® for Students||Start building your financial future|
Does China own Bank of America?
The China Construction Bank has bought some of The Bank of America branches in Hong Kong and Macao for $1.25 billion. The Chinese banking institutions have also been searching for their own purchases outside mainland China, partly to produce foreign currency gains and partly to limit their exposure to sharp moves in the value of China’s currency against the dollar.
Now, the leadership of this banking institution includes:
- Brian Moynihan, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Bank of America;
- Raul Anaya, President, Business Banking, Bank of America;
- Dean Athanasia, President of Consumer and Small Business, Bank of America;
- Catherine P. Bessant, Chief Operations and Technology Officer, Bank of America;
- D. Steve Boland, President, Retail, Bank of America;
- Alastair M. Borthwick, President, Global Commercial Banking, Bank of America;
- Sheri B. Bronstein, Chief Human Resources Officer, Bank of America;
- James P. DeMare, President, Global Markets, Bank of America;
- Paul Donofrio, Chief Financial Officer, Bank of America;
- Anne M. Finucane, Vice Chairman, Bank of America;
- Geoffrey S. Greener, Chief Risk Officer, Bank of America;
- Christine P. Katziff, Chief Audit Executive, Bank of America;
- Katy Knox, President of Bank of America Private Bank, Bank of America;
- Matthew M. Koder, President, Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Bank of America;
- David G. Leitch, Global General Counsel, Bank of America;
- Aron D. Levine, President, Preferred and Consumer Banking and Investments, Bank of America;
- Bernard A. Mensah, President, International, Bank of America;
- Thomas K. Montag, Chief Operating Officer, Bank of America;
- Thong M. Nguyen, Vice Chairman, Bank of America;
- Andy Sieg, President of Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, Bank of America;
- Andrea B. Smith, Chief Administrative Officer, Bank of America;
- Bruce R. Thompson, Vice Chairman, Bank of America;
- Sanaz Zaimi, Head of FICC Sales, CEO of BofA Securities Europe SA, and Country Executive for France, Bank of America.
Is Bank of America a good bank?
According to different reviews, Bank of America has a positive and negative sides as any other banks. Every client of the banking institution has either a positive or negative attitude. You are welcome to get acquainted with the beedback left below and decide whether Bank of America good or not.
Conclusion: Reliable, Efficient Banking Institution
We analyze the website and find out that it offers different service and options for individuals or business establishments. You may apply for a credit card either through this website, the mobile application or visiting the department. If you enter your ZIP-code and find the nearest department. In any case, you will find the right option to cope with your financial problems.
They closed my account without informing me and now I cannot access my own funds. I was at the grocery store and could not ever by groceries how embarrassing it was. I was told only one hour later that I would have to wait for check. Once I push now I have to talk to special department that’s only open Monday – Friday.
Very poor customer service. After we refinanced with another bank to get a lower interest rate, Bank of America inactivated our account right away before refunds us a couple thousand dollars from our escrow. We have no option to verify the correct balance. The only way to address them is the 1800 number which is very hard to achieve anyone. Worst yet, it sent us a letter asking the mortgage payment! We had never encountered any mortgage company like Bank of America. Never ever address it again!